Thursday, March 08, 2007

Paris - Prague - Belgrade

What up?

Just
sitting on Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris, France, checking mails and checking the blog to see the new posts and comments. It's just a couple people knowing that it exists, because we plan the official launch for the Belgrade seminar, but already a bit alive here. Let's use it:) Looking forward to Prague and Belgrade soon!

A Frenc
h thought: how come that such a strange nation has such a great capital? :) I was watching closely the presidential race and it seems so far that both candidates are equally crazy. This is not a battle between right and left, but between moderate left and radical left. Pitty for Europe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are going to Prague?! Prague is beautiful city with architecture going back to the middle ages. And most of all I like Charles Bridge is a treasure, a great beauty. The last time I visited Prague I stayed at the hotel at the western edge of the bridge. I liked it best early on a drizzly morning with few people around.